Friday, March 6, 2009

Sidewalk Sale

Since I promised to write when I set up the schedule for the Sidewalk Sales, I herewith proclaim the 15th to be the first date. (If it rains, we'll cancel.) There should be another sale on the 29th. I'm not an early riser, so I expect we'll kick off around 9 or 10 am - that gives all of you Sunday morning garage sale shoppers a chance to hit some of the other sales early.
We'll have some glass display cases, some small antique tables, dress fabrics, craft items, stained glass kits, patterns, & books, and all sorts of other miscellany.
Metro-Dade County has decided not to allow any more extensions for demolition - so we're trying really hard to comply so that they don't close down the business. If the contractor follows through with his promise to get the demo permit changed to just floor & stairs removal, we should be okay. There are other hurdles popping up (it seems like there's a new one every week!), so I have no guarantees as to our future. So, stay tuned - I'll post any & all news as I get it.
We have tried to leave enough room for shopping - all of the machine-rolled and hand-rolled glass, the books, tools, foil, solder, lead came, etc. are easily accessible. So please don't let the reconstruction stop you from coming in.
As soon as more of the table space becomes available, I'll post class schedules on the calendar.
Hope to see you in here soon - I'm doing my best to keep this business open and I need your help and support!
Lynne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home