Sunday, April 20, 2008

Glass Art Photos

Thought I would start something new this week. I've been trying to get out the news that Rowe Studios will be posting pictures of customers' and students' glass art on our "Exhibiting" page of our website. But, I forget to tell everyone when they're in the Studio. (I'm forgetting so many more things these days! Guess I should start listening to my mother when she tells me to make lists every day!!)
So, back to business: I thought this might be a good way to let you all know - I'm going to practice putting photos on the blog too - so if you want yours published here, be sure to send me permission when you send me your photo(s). I would love to show the world examples of all your work.
We're already into the 3rd week of the Tiffany-style Lampshade class, and I can't wait to start showing you everyone's progress. We'll have some new students in the Beginning Stained Glass and Beginning Mosaics classes that start the first week of May too. So I'll be posting photos along the way.
It's so exciting to share all this with you - so please stay tuned!
Lynne

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2008 at 7:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home