Friday, June 20, 2008

Spring turns into summer

Whew! Can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I took the time to sit down and write. Talk about life getting in the way when you have other plans!
Since we're going to start rebuilding our lofts sometime this summer, we decided to start bringing down all the "old" and unusual art glass we had been hoarding. You won't believe how many pounds (tons??) on glass we now have out for sale. Some of the small pieces have been priced as scrap - so if you've ever wanted to try some ripples or drapery glass but were hesitant to spend the money ... now you can try some for very little cost. And, we featuring a different piece of glass every week with a 50% discount - just look on the counter by the front door.
I hope to put up some pictures soon, but first I have to deal with the stack of papers in the office waiting for the accountant. I hate paperwork, so I procrastinate, which just makes the piles harded to tackle!
One of my customers, who has a few panels featured on the "exhibiting" page of this web site, sent me some photos from his garden. They are not only beautiful shots, they are also my source of inspiration for a stained glass panel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home